Voice Lessons in Taunton
When ever you stand up in front of a group of people you have an audience and in effect you are giving a performance. You need to command the space, be heard and communicate effectively.
Skills required for effective communication are:
- Relaxation and breath control
- Voice Production and Articulation
- Tone, Pitch and Pause
- Body Language
- Audience Control
Christine Winter, a trained Professional Actress, uses the techniques required in performance to teach vocal strength and increase confidence.
- Lessons are available for children and adults.
- Individual lessons
- Identifying weak speech patterns
- Learning poems, prose and acting pieces for LAMDA Exams
- Voice Production Skills
Preparing audition pieces for Drama Schools
1 Hour session £40
½ Hour: £25